Featured post

MORINGA: THE MIRACLE TREE OF OUR CENTURY

Moringa, sometimes described as the “miracle tree,” “drumstick tree,” or “horseradish tree,” has small, rounded leaves that are packed wit...

Wednesday 10 August 2016

HOPE FROM HOPELESSNESS

I'm gonna be straight and informal as much as possible because this wasn't in any way planned, scripted or premeditated.

I let you down once again my esteemed readers, I've had my own fair share of life. It's easy when you render advices to people about relationships,  health and faith undermining that a time is coming when your own ship might hit the rocks and begin to sink.

I'm I beginning to bore you? Yes! I hit the bottom, I sunk both spiritually and emotionally, the storms came raging like fire, hell got lose over me.

I've always treated and acted strong, brave, smart, composed, intelligent and logical. Behold,  I let friends and families down. The reason I'm actually grabbing my notepad tonight is because someone I hurt truly forgave me and I found my anchor again.

In the game of boxing, you don't lose a match because you fall, you only lose when you refuse to get up on your feet. This phrase strengthened me, and most importantly renewing my love for JESUS - He made all the difference and gave me peace like a river. (I'm certain this is meant for somebody in a difficult situation right now).

Lastly, please don't ever give up on God!
Don't give up on life!
Don't give up on your dreams!
Chase it passionately - it's all gonna be worth it in the end.

I love you always, expect your tantalizing and wonderful health updates once again, ain't gonna leave you stucked or waiting anymore.

Yours in blog,
Jesumbo Oke Timilehin.



Oluwatimilehin Oke Email: healthertainment@gmail.com Whatsapp: +234-703-798-6229 BB PIN: 563D9C56 BB CHANNEL: C001C7A18 Twitter & Instagram: @timi0301

No comments:

Post a Comment